Charity of the Month Application
As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we want to give back to the communities from which our stories, users and contributors come from. The Charity of the Month (COTM) Scheme is our way of doing this. The COTM Scheme is focused on increasing the profiles of small to medium sized charities and NGOs that are either based in Africa or that target Africans. If your charity or NGO fits the above criteria simply fill our application form below. Charities/NGOs who do not meet this criteria but have specific projects that focuses on Africa/Africans are also welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- An advert in our COTM box visible throughout the website except the IQ4NewsCareers and IQ4NewsEvents pages;
- One free advertorial per week;
- One free promotional video space per week;
- A donate button in the COTM box alongside your advert;
- A donate button within each advertorial;
- A donate button within the video page of your promotional video.
What you want:
- Increase the profile of your /NGO and your cause;
- Raise awareness about specific issues
- Raise money for a project run by your charity/NGO;
- Raise money for your start-up charity/NGO;
Who can apply?
- Small-Medium sized charities/NGOs that are based in Africa, and target Africans
- Small-Medium sized charities/NGOs based outside Africa, and primarily targets Africans
- Non-African charities/NGOs wishing to raise awareness/money for a specific project targeted at Africans.
In a fiercely competitive market, at present many farms in Nigeria are dependent on rain for sustenance, and still follow a peasant farming track, rather than profit-driven model, IQ4News looks at the attempt to move forward.