All copy, artwork, layouts and other content of this Website, including information in all forms, text, logos, graphics, images, software, icons and other materials are protected by copyright laws of the England and Wales and other countries and owned by IQ4News or owned by their creator and used under license. No portion of any such materials may be reproduced without the prior written permission of IQ4News or the contributor.
All rights are reserved.
IQ4News grants you a limited license to make personal and non-commercial use of the website to access and review the materials for your information purposes only. This license does not include the right to: modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service (including software) in whole or in part without the prior written permission of IQ4News.
IQ4News reserves the right to take any and all appropriate legal action.
By posting material on IQ4News, you are representing and warranting that it does not infringe any rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or rights of confidentiality, of any other person, and you agree to indemnify and hold IQ4News harmless for any such infringement.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from IQ4News, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
IQ4News respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work appears on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by emailing IQ4News at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A copy of the infringing work
- A copy of your work (the original or an authorized copy) (include specific identifiers such as its URL or ISBN)
- Copy of the registered version of your work (if different)
- Date of registration
- The IQ4News.com URL where suspect material is located
- Other dated documents
- Developmental work
- The signature (electronic or physical) of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you declaring the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website must be sent to:
71 Francis Road
By email: email@example.com
|NIGERIA: Freedom of Information Rally at National Assembly on September 26Civil Society groups are demanding more information from legislators, more transparency...they say we want to know whether there is value for money.|